Wednesday 5 August 2015

Back in the Game!

Well it certainly has been a while since I've written!

Since the last post:

  • I've met a fantastic girl
  • Dislocated my shoulder badly
  • We bought a house
  • Lived in Spain for a little while
  • Had a baby
  • House destroyed from a burst pipe in the loft
  • All possessions destroyed, all bedrooms, flooring walls, kitchen, living room, dining room, clothes, sofas, TV, everything destroyed ... except the drone because that was in the shed :) 
  • The family moved into a rented house with everything from bed to pots and pans rented
  • The house still in progress of the 10 month repair of the house!
In short, there has not been a lot of drone work :(

However now there is a little time, yea!!!!

I have been looking into things a little and I'll write what I've found soon, looking forward to keeping you all up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment