Saturday 19 January 2013

First Day - Impossible to Possible

Wow, what an amazing day!!!

I really still don't know what I'm doing, however now it must be possible!!!

  • Who would have thought you can buy quadcopter airframes on the net?  
  • Who would have thought there's "plug-n-play" smart electronics & sensors you can buy?  
  • Motors and Propellers all easy to get.

All the key parts are available, how exciting!!

There's more research to do:


  • Which motors?
  • How do I power the motors?
  • How do I control the motor's speed?
  • Which airframe?
  • What sensors do I need?
  • What "things" do I need in the autopilot?
  • And probably many more ... that will do for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Add this one: What is sensor? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be using the Sony Action Cam ... it's got SteadyShot Mode that removes "wobble" effect from panning CMOS sensors, important on a moving platform :)

    http://www.sony.co.uk/hub/action-camera

    ReplyDelete